Seriously...I'm Kidding by Ellen…

Seriously...I'm Kidding

by Ellen DeGeneres

English (64)  German (1)  All languages (65)
I laughed out loud when reading this one. I even read several passages to my husband and he laughed too. It was typical Ellen. She was all over the place (I seriously think she must have a bad case of ADD) but always ended up getting to the point and there really were a few messages in the book. If you need some light reading and a few laughs, this is the book for you. ( )
  Carlathelibrarian | Nov 28, 2015 |
Love it!

Reading DeGeneres' books is always a good time. Funny, silly, and positive with a bit of advice thrown in. I love it.

This book is more developed than her previous two books and is a good mix of advice and humor. This was by far my favorite of her books.

DeGeneres has a talent for being funny without making jokes at other people's expense. ( )
  CareBear36 | Nov 9, 2015 |
This is a very fun, short read. I admire Ellen Degeneres and her trueness to her self. She has some very funny dialogue, yet has some sound advice for people. Fun, fun book to read. ( )
  JReynolds1959 | Jul 17, 2015 |
Recipe for a book: Randomly assemble speed-writing exercises. Fold in blurbs from admiring celebs. Add binding and cover. Ta da! ( )
  DellaWanna | Jul 4, 2015 |
Awesome! Laugh out loud humor! ( )
  The_reading_swimmer | Jun 21, 2015 |

I've experienced a lot the last few years and I have a lot to share. So I hope that you'll take a moment to sit back, relax and enjoy the words I've put together for you in this book. I think you'll find I've left no stone unturned, no door unopened, no window unbroken, no rug unvacuumed, no ivories untickled. What I'm saying is, let us begin, shall we?

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:30 -0400)

The stand-up comedian, television host, best-selling author and actress candidly discusses her personal life, her professional career and describes what it was like to become a judge on American Idol.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,860,270 books! | Top bar: Always visible