Seriously...I'm Kidding by Ellen…

Seriously...I'm Kidding

by Ellen DeGeneres

English (62)  German (1)  All languages (63)
This is a very fun, short read. I admire Ellen Degeneres and her trueness to her self. She has some very funny dialogue, yet has some sound advice for people. Fun, fun book to read. ( )
  JReynolds1959 | Jul 17, 2015 |
Recipe for a book: Randomly assemble speed-writing exercises. Fold in blurbs from admiring celebs. Add binding and cover. Ta da! ( )
  DellaWanna | Jul 4, 2015 |
Awesome! Laugh out loud humor! ( )
  The_reading_swimmer | Jun 21, 2015 |
A light hearted and funny book to read. It has been written in a style that you can imagine it being delivering it as a stand up comedy routine. I did enjoy reading this book, but I hope one day that Ellen will write an autobiography instead of just light hearted comedy. ( )
  amme_mr | May 5, 2015 |
I am so glad I read the public library's copy of this. I would be really mad if I shelled out $20 for this drivel. I like watching Ellen on TV, she's funny and energetic. This book is a complete insult to her fans, though. What an obvious no-effort cash-grab! This "book" is full of random little lists and things. I can't even call them "essays" just "cute" (I guess) lists of what she was randomly thinking about when she sat down to write this.There is ZERO substance here. Worse than disappointing, I actually feel insulted that Ellen apparently thinks her fans are stupid enough to be amused by this half-hearted, half-finished, unstructured, substance-less crap. ( )
  catfantastic | Apr 13, 2015 |

I've experienced a lot the last few years and I have a lot to share. So I hope that you'll take a moment to sit back, relax and enjoy the words I've put together for you in this book. I think you'll find I've left no stone unturned, no door unopened, no window unbroken, no rug unvacuumed, no ivories untickled. What I'm saying is, let us begin, shall we?

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:30 -0400)

The stand-up comedian, television host, best-selling author and actress candidly discusses her personal life, her professional career and describes what it was like to become a judge on American Idol.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,775,165 books! | Top bar: Always visible