DK Eyewitness Travel Guides : Costa Rica by…

DK Eyewitness Travel Guides : Costa Rica

by DK Publishing

In about a week my husband and I are heading to Costa Rica. The fact that I just finished this book yesterday should probably tell you the state of our planning. We have plane tickets. We have a hotel for the first and the last nights. That’s it.

My husband visited Costa Rica about a month after we started dating, and he’s wanted to go back ever since. He asked that instead of my regular planning, that I just get a guidebook and let us see what happens when we get there. So, I bought this one.

It’s fine. I don’t know how to review travel books – I think I should always wait until I get back, but by then I’ve moved on (I try to always review books within a day or two of finishing). This book seemed a little light though on what I think I need. Maybe it’s because it’s my first time going to a country I’m really unfamiliar with, so everything just bleeds together. I can’t tell any of the national parks apart, so I’m not really sure which ones I want to try to see.

But maybe that’s a good thing. We’ll pick a place on a map, find a bus that goes there, then open up the book and see what we’ll see.
  ASKelmore | Jul 9, 2017 |

Recognized the world over by frequent flyers and armchair travelers alike, Eyewitness Travel Guides are the most colorful and comprehensive guides on the market. With beautifully commissioned photographs and spectacular 3-D aerial views revealing the charm of each destination, these amazing travel guides show what others only tell.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:19 -0400)

Covers sights, hotels, restaurants, shopping, entertainment, and maps. Provides information that places this area in geographical, historical and culture context.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,992,066 books! | Top bar: Always visible