Chopsticks by Jessica Anthony

Chopsticks (edition 2012)

by Jessica Anthony, Rodrigo Corral (Creator)

Member:BailsChris
Title:Chopsticks
Authors:Jessica Anthony
Other authors:Rodrigo Corral (Creator)
Info:Razorbill (2012), Edition: Original, Paperback, 304 pages
Collections:GoodReads Books
Rating:*****

Chopsticks by Jessica Anthony

Truely unique but I wanted more.
www.ChopsticksNovel.com
  jothebookgirl | Jan 3, 2017 |
My expectations were not very high when I picked this up to pass some time in my local library. But, what a wonderful mood these images evoked. And, what a unique little love story. I became surprisingly attached to the characters. This is rare for me in a graphic novel.I recommend this to anyone who enjoys the atmosphere of a story as much as the words. ( )
  daniellamaria8 | Apr 9, 2016 |
Such a different style of reading, if you call it reading? Haha, it's essentially a photograph book that tells a story and makes you question the ending. Unusual, weird, intriguing... ( )
  ShayLRoss | Mar 16, 2016 |
[Monday, March 26, 2012] I LOVE graphic novels, so basically I got this book because it's in the form of real photos and few words. In any case, this novel made me go to YouTube to check Chopsticks out and made me want to order Pablo Neruda's poetry book, so I can read his work. ( )
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |

In a love story told in photographs and drawings, Glory, a brilliant piano prodigy, is drawn to Frank, an artistic new boy, and the farther she falls, the deeper she spirals into madness until the only song she is able to play is "Chopsticks."

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 112,502,526 books! | Top bar: Always visible