Chopsticks by Jessica Anthony

Chopsticks (edition 2012)

by Jessica Anthony, Rodrigo Corral (Creator)

Member:BailsChris
Title:Chopsticks
Authors:Jessica Anthony
Other authors:Rodrigo Corral (Creator)
Info:Razorbill (2012), Edition: Original, Paperback, 304 pages
Collections:GoodReads Books
Rating:*****

Chopsticks by Rodrigo Corral

Okay, so, I finished this tonight...Within about an hour and a half or so..(had to keep stopping to talk to my kids, respond to messages, etc). It's good. I think I understand the ending and what happened. And why she is missing.

I do plan on getting this book for my bookshelf as soon as I can find it & get it.

Anyone who wants a quick easy "read", I suggest you pick up this book.

It's so original how they tell the story through pictures, letters/postcards and a few I.M.'s. If I could find more books like this, I would definitely give them a try.

MsBridgetReads | Jul 8, 2014 |

OBridget1 | May 4, 2014 |
I really unique storytelling method. Visually appealing to read and flip through. The story lost me for a little bit and I had to read others reviews to figure a resolution. May have to go back and revisit this one. ( )
  dms02 | Feb 27, 2014 |

BridgetsBookNook | Feb 6, 2014 |
I liked the theory of this book-a novel told in pictures about a talented girl and the loss of her mom-but it ended up feeling like a special edition of Postsecret and not an actual storyline. ( )
  Brainannex | Oct 25, 2013 |

In a love story told in photographs and drawings, Glory, a brilliant piano prodigy, is drawn to Frank, an artistic new boy, and the farther she falls, the deeper she spirals into madness until the only song she is able to play is "Chopsticks."

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,227,824 books! | Top bar: Always visible