Accounting Demystified: A Self-Teaching…

Accounting Demystified: A Self-Teaching Guide

by Leita Hart

Decent overview of accounting...I read through most of it, skipping the financial analysis section at the end. I now understand the basics of the balance sheet, etc., and that there are different kinds of accounting. Apparently you have to start early to get into accounting, though. :-) ( )
  saholc | Jan 1, 2014 |
Just reading online (Amazon) excerpt has escalated my learning in an introductory college accounting course (using Warren, et al.24th Ed -- a book certainly valuable for graduate level business students or CPAs). In fact, the whole DeMYSTiFieD series of books has increased my GPA and my enthusiasm for learning and academic pursuits at least 50%. I tell everyone I can about it, as well as Kahn Academy (youtubedotcom) as invaluable academic support sites. Without these adjuncts to my two tutors,I would be in brutal academic hell! Kudos! ( )
  jRocks94 | Sep 13, 2012 |
This is a very easy to understand book for non finance based managers and also entrepreneurs. The concepts are explained clearly and examples are excellent. ( )
  DominicShum | May 15, 2009 |

There’s no easier, faster, or more practical way to learn the really tough subjects

Accounting Demystified provides you with a working knowledge of accounting basics, covering financial, cost, budget, and tax accounting. This self-teaching guide comes complete with key points, background information, quizzes at the end of each chapter, and even a final exam. Simple enough for beginners but challenging enough for advanced students, this is a lively and entertaining brush-up, introductory text, or classroom supplement.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:04:14 -0400)

'Accounting Demystified' provides you with a working knowledge of accounting basics, covering financial, cost, budget, and tax accounting. This self-teaching guide comes complete with key points, background information, quizzes, and even a final exam.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,543,488 books! | Top bar: Always visible