JLA: Primeval by Dan Abnett

JLA: Primeval

by Dan Abnett

Series: JLA (6.1)

Short but really cool. Must have been fun to think about how each hero would regress. I love the grouchy Superman the best and how Batman notices that he hasn't shaved - so totally a Batman thing. This is the first thing I've read by Abnett although I have heard some great things about his Warhammer 40K novels (I have the trilogy on my TBR bookshelf).

This bad guy reminded me of Manitou Raven a lot and also had me thinking that's who the JLA needed to take him on (but I think he's actually dead at this point in the timeline). ( )
  ragwaine | May 5, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,200,121 books! | Top bar: Always visible