Doukakis's Apprentice by Sarah Morgan

Doukakis's Apprentice

by Sarah Morgan

I'm having a bit of a category romance binge and the moment and while I don't normally read Presents everyone raved about this, and with good reason. Loved the heroine and and the snappy, contemporary dialogue. ( )
  nautilus | Sep 20, 2017 |
Started reading this only to realize I had read it years ago. Knew the title was familiar. Damn you and your serials, HQN ( )
  GoldenDarter | Sep 15, 2016 |
I enjoyed this story but it was a bit heavy on chauvinism and prejudice. I liked the heroines strength and assertiveness but a couple times she gave in too easy and I'm not sure the hero did enough atonement for me to believe he really changed. Polly tries to save her staff when the company is taken over by business shark Damon.
  Dawn772 | Jan 29, 2015 |
really loved it. all the misunderstandings felt rational in the context of the story, and the chemistry between Polly and Damon was scorching. just very well done. ( )
  crankypants16 | Sep 23, 2013 |
I really liked Polly, she was fantastic. Spunky, smart and didn't take any of the hero's crap. Damon is a very strong and domineering personality, but Polly didn't let him bulldoze over her. I like Damon and Polly as a couple and enjoyed how they grew as people and a couple. The problem I had with the story was everything was so predictable, I knew what was going to happen cause I've either read it before or saw it in a romantic comedy. ( )
  saturnnalia | Jan 18, 2012 |
He's here. He's arrived. Damon Doukakis just strode into the building.

"With her family business in crisis, Polly Prince does her best to keep calm and carry on. But hard work alone can't save her London company from takeover by the infamously ruthless Damon Doukakis ... or her traitorous body from the lethal sensuality of her boss! As his new apprentice, Polly accompanies Damon to Paris to negotiate the most challenging business deal of her life! Worse still, Polly must at all costs resist Damon the most dangerously romantic city in the world"--Publisher.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 129,665,286 books! | Top bar: Always visible