Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Dark Moon: Apollo and the Whistle-Blowers
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0932813909, Paperback)Using secret documents and analyzing thousands of NASA photographs of the Apollo 11 mission, the researchers delve, in great detail, into every aspect of this beguiling theory to answer the questions that won't go away:
* Was Neil Armstrong really the first man on the moon?
* Was a second craft going to the moon at the same time as Apollo 11?
* Is lethal radiation prevalent throughout deep space?
* What is wrong with the official account of the Apollo 13 accident?
* Was the live color TV feed from the moon not really live?
* Is it true that the lunar surface camera had no viewfinder?
* How was lighting used in the Apollo photographs if no lighting equipment was taken to the moon? The answers rock the foundation of trust in NASA and the U.S. space program!
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:44 -0400)
Admirably documented investigation of the greatest sting in history, the alleged Apollo moon landings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.