Blutsbande by Kim Harrison

Title:Blutsbande
Authors:Kim Harrison
Info:Heyne Taschenbuch (2012), Paperback

A Perfect Blood by Kim Harrison

Recently added bychriscg88, private library, auntiekiwi, profcobra, SweetLiar, joenba7, GigisIrieReads, DRHearne

Rachel is bound by silver not to touch ley lines or do demon curses, denying herself everything. There's a group out there, HAPA, trying to turn Rosewood witches into demons, so they can destroy them. IS and FIB think that Rachel might be involved until they pull her in to help them solve who is doing the work. Rachel and Trent get closer and come to a sort of understanding. In the end Rachel accepts her demon-ness and Al. Getting closer to the end of the series and wondering how its going to end. ( )
  pnwbookgirl | Feb 7, 2016 |
Ok, Rachel needs to stop whining about people "moving on without her" and/or "leaving her behind." What is she even talking about?!

Good story, but clearly felt like a bridge book between major storylines.

I missed Al.

Also: I usually complain about authors rehashing too much of their previous books in the series. However, in this case there wasnt enough regash! I spent half the book thinking, "did I miss a book? Did she publish a short story in some crappy anthology that I missed?" But, I don't think I did. It's just that her books are so jammed packed that I forgot a lot, apparently, about what happened last time.

I still love Rachel Morgan. But I'm hoping for a bit more meat and a bit less whining next go round. ( )
  chessakat | Feb 5, 2016 |
Book # 10 in the series and the plot and characters are still fresh and exciting. Kim Harrison brings us another edge of the seat thriller. I was enthralled by every page unable to stop thinking about it.
Rachel our little Demon Witch has found herself in a new pickle. She is being hunted. A radical group of haters out to rid the world of non-humans, is torturing and mutilating special types. Junks,Ivy,Trent and several others try to keep her out of danger. They try really hard, unfortunately, That is not an easy task.
Trent really steps forward in this story. He is busy raising his two daughters and building a safe home for them while running his company. He is there for Rachel, leaving her doubts floundering. They develop a new understanding, talking things through. Perhaps there is a future without hate between them ?
This was a transitional book, relationships are changed. Environments are altered and a level of understanding is finally found. The next book looks like a new horizon for Rachel and her friends. I am looking forward to reading their new paths. ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
Now that I've finished this, I'd like to change my vote to Rachel should be with Trent. Good book, very frustrated with the FIB though, and the Ivy/Glenn storyline. Kind of wondering why she put them together just to have him quit and move to a different state and be with Daryl. And I still don't really understand the Daryl aspect and how she just appeared. But, still anxiously awaiting the next installment, I'm definately hooked on Rachel Morgan having read all 10 books since my surgery on January 12, 2012. ( )
  faerychikk | Jan 5, 2016 |
  faerychikk | Jan 5, 2016 |

Kim Harrisonprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Rostant, LarryCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To the guy who likes remodeling even more than I do
The Woman across from me barely sniffed when I slammed the pen down on the counter.
Plan A it was. Go in brash and come out bashed.

Ritually murdered corpses are appearing across Cincinnati, terrifying amalgams of human and other. Pulled in to help investigate by the I.S. and the FIB, former witch turned day-walking demon Rachel Morgan soon realizes a horrifying truth: a human hate group is trying to create its own demons to destroy all Inderlanders, and to do so, it needs her blood.

She's faced vampires, witches, werewolves, demons, and more, but humanity itself might be her toughest challenge yet.

When she discovers that a would-be creator is determined to make his (or her) own demons and needs her blood, former witch-turned-day-walking-demon Rachel Morgan, a bounty hunter, faces her toughest adversary yet --humanity.

173 wanted4 pay1 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,786,844 books! | Top bar: Always visible