Celebrity in Death by J. D. Robb

Celebrity in Death (edition 2012)

by J. D. Robb

Member:youthfulzombie
Title:Celebrity in Death
Authors:J. D. Robb
Info:Berkley (2012), Edition: Reissue, Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Collections:Your library, ebook, Reads 2011-2012
Rating:***1/2

Celebrity in Death by J. D. Robb

Well, I tried to make this one last as long as possible. Good thing I had work to distract me and keep me from reading this straight through. The fun part of this book was watching Eve interact with Hollywood celebrities.

I'm really becoming interested in Morris, and hope he features larger in future books. I think Eve has a real soft spot for him. ( )
  dorie.craig | Jun 22, 2017 |
After the last book in this series, it is great being back in NYC with the whole cast of charavters. The Icove Affair is filming and the actress portraying Peabody is found dead.

Like most books in this series, I figured out the killer before the reveal. But also like most of the series, I enjoyed the story despite that. MacNab's response to seeing the actress who looked alot like Peabody was spot on. Dallas & Roarke were still dealing with emotions & dreams stirred up by the previous book.

Overall, a good continuation of the series. No really huge up or down moments for me. ( )
  Tanya.Book.Hughes | Dec 20, 2016 |
The book was a best seller and now Nadine's book is being made into a movie. The stars are gathered, a party is in order but murder decides to attend. This one will keep you guessing until the very last page. I hope Nora Roberts is busy writing as I type this - Gotta have more. ( )
  Carol420 | May 31, 2016 |
another sold read from JD Robb. I got hooked on this series years ago and quiet like to drop in on it occasionally. This one was not the best (in my opinion) but still enjoyable. My main issue with it is the repetition of the main characters and dialogue. ( )
  SashaM | Apr 20, 2016 |
Pretty good all fashioned murder mystery in this one :) ( )
  kara-karina | Nov 20, 2015 |

J. D. Robbprimary authorall editionscalculated
Robb, J. D.main authorall editionsconfirmed

NYC Lt. Eve Dallas investigates the death of a young actress with the assistance of her husband Rourke and Detective Peabody.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,162,118 books! | Top bar: Always visible