Christmas in My Heart 4 by Joe Wheeler

by Joe Wheeler

33None338,203NoneNone

No reviews

A TREASURY OF OLD-FASHIONED CHRISTMAS STORIES

Each Christmas, bookstores have displayed stacks and stacks of new Christmas books. Since this is so, why then should we come out with an eighth Christmas in My Heart? Good question! After all, are these books different from most of the others?

Dr. Wheeler has been asked that question by media interviews over and over, and this has been his standard response:

"I feel strongly that life is too short for me to waste my time reading stories that don't take me somewhere, don't do anything for me, don't make me a kinder, more loving, more empathetic person. Most Christmas stories are Santa Clausy and seem rather sterile to me. In order to make it into one of my Christmas collections, a story must be Christ-centered in terms of values, and it must speak to my heart, move me deeply, force me to reach for my Kleenex box. It is this heart-tugging quotient, I submit, that has kept this series alive for eight years now."

Stories in this book include: The Beloved House, Christmas in the Heart, A Pint of Judgment, Special Delivery, plus 10 more.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:47 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,426,715 books! | Top bar: Always visible