The Perfect Kiss by Anne Gracie

The Perfect Kiss

by Anne Gracie

A wonderful book that I enjoyed very much. 4 stars and a great way to end the series. ( )
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |
I really enjoyed this book. I am looking for the other's in the series.

kybunnies | Oct 19, 2014 |
My favorite of the series, loved Dominic and Grace together!

http://ktleyed.blogspot.com/2011/03/perfect-kiss-by-anne-gracie.html ( )
  ktleyed | Mar 30, 2011 |
This book was probably my least favorite of this series, but it was still pretty good. Grace is the youngest of the four Merridew sisters, and while I enjoyed all of their books a great deal, this one seemed a bit forced. Grace never had a whole lot of personality to me (certainly nothing next to Prudence or Faith), and even in this book it seems that all she really has is that she's really pretty. Dominic is dark and romantic, but he's a bit two-dimensional as well. Nonetheless, this is a good read, if not a good conclusion to the series. ( )
  Anniik | Feb 6, 2008 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0425213455, Mass Market Paperback)

Before she sets out to see the world, Grace Merridew must first help her timid friend, who is being forced to marry Dominic Wolfe, boorish heir to a huge estate. To that end, Grace disguises herself as a plain and mousy chaperone. But when they arrive at the estate, Grace finds herself being pursued by a big bad Wolfe.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:00 -0400)

To assist a timid friend who is being forced to marry Dominic Wolfe, a man with a terrible reputation who stands to inherit a huge estate upon his marriage, adventurous Grace Merridew disguises herself as a plain and mousy chaperone to accompany her on a visit to the groom-to-be, but Dominic has some unexpected surprises in store.… (more)

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,641,437 books! | Top bar: Always visible