Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Make Your Own Music Videos with Adobe Premiere
by Pete Kennedy
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0764536761, Paperback)Music videos are a necessity if you want to take your musical career to the next level. But how do you create one without breaking the bank? This book delivers the answers. Written by two acclaimed recording artists who've been producing their own award-winning music videos for several years, it shows you step-by-step how to get from an idea to an MTV-worthy result on a shoestring budget -- even if you've never worked with video before. Packed with easy-to-understand instructions, hands-on exercises and fascinating road diaries that illuminate the inspiration behind video concepts and special effects, it's all you need to become a music video star.
* If you are a music lover and have always thought that you could make a music video if only you had the right tools, this book is for you.
* If you or someone you know is in a band, and you want to make a video for your website, a cable TV channel, or as a promotional tool, this book is all you need.
* If you have great stacks of pre-video vinyl, and you always wanted to make your own video for your favorite song, you've come to the right place.
* If you saw a video on TV and said, "I could make a much better video than that," here's your chance.
* If you want to become a professional music videographer, this book is a great place to start.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:16 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.