Experiencing God : how to live the full…

Experiencing God : how to live the full adventure of knowing and doing the… (1994)

by Henry T. Blackaby, Claude V. King

Recently added byprivate library, LoriOriO, PQMark, ecorbin, nglover, NPChurch, Eyitayo.Library, brattlove

A book that - supposedly - helps people listen for God's voice, and develop a better relationship with him. Some good points, though a bit repetitive in places. ( )
  SueinCyprus | Jan 26, 2016 |
Very possibly the best Bible study I have done. Total life changer. Such a way of bringing basic truths to Life in way you want to experience and not just read about our Lord. Don't hesitate Get it Do it! ( )
  Books4Nana | Mar 18, 2014 |
This remarkable book will help any believer renew and revitalize his love for the Lord by seeing His love for us. Experiencing God is designed to help each of us recognize our own personal relationship with God as He reveals His divine plan and guiding hand. Even as we try to understand Him, God comes alongside us to accomplish His work through us.
  OCMCCP | Feb 7, 2012 |
This book is AMAZING! If you want to learn more about what God wants from you and where he wants you to go, read this book. You can truly experience God with this book. ( )
  booksandbutter | Feb 3, 2010 |
". . . we do not find God's will - it is revealed. God always takes the initiative." ( )
  Raddai | Jul 29, 2009 |

Henry T. Blackabyprimary authorall editionscalculated
King, Claude V.main authorall editionsconfirmed
To my parents, Mr. and Mrs. G. R. S. Blackaby, and parents-in-law, Mr and Mrs. M. A. Wells, Sr., for their faithful example before me; and to my wife Marilynn, for her faithful companionship, and my children, Richard, Thomas, Melvin, Norman, and Carrie, as we have been experiencing God together.
"In 1986, when the World's Fair was coming to Vancouver, our association of churches was convinced God wanted us to try to reach the 22 million people that would come to that fair."

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0805401970, Paperback)

Experiencing God shows you how to deepen your own personal relationship with God and discover your special place in His Kingdom. This is a newly revised edition of a book that has profoundly changed the lives of Christians around the world.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:02:35 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,820,110 books! | Top bar: Always visible