Experiencing God : how to live the full…

Experiencing God : how to live the full adventure of knowing and doing the… (1994)

by Henry T. Blackaby, Henry Blackaby

1,82073,842 (3.95)2

Very possibly the best Bible study I have done. Total life changer. Such a way of bringing basic truths to Life in way you want to experience and not just read about our Lord. Don't hesitate Get it Do it! ( )
  Books4Nana | Mar 18, 2014 |
This remarkable book will help any believer renew and revitalize his love for the Lord by seeing His love for us. Experiencing God is designed to help each of us recognize our own personal relationship with God as He reveals His divine plan and guiding hand. Even as we try to understand Him, God comes alongside us to accomplish His work through us.
  OCMCCP | Feb 7, 2012 |
This book is AMAZING! If you want to learn more about what God wants from you and where he wants you to go, read this book. You can truly experience God with this book. ( )
  booksandbutter | Feb 3, 2010 |
". . . we do not find God's will - it is revealed. God always takes the initiative." ( )
  Raddai | Jul 29, 2009 |
A very thorough 13 week course designed to be used in a group study setting. However, I am doing this on my own and have benefited from the different direction the authors take in their approach to conversing with God and learning to let God work through you. ( )
  drj | Mar 30, 2009 |

Henry T. Blackabyprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Blackaby, Henrymain authorall editionsconfirmed
To my parents, Mr. and Mrs. G. R. S. Blackaby, and parents-in-law, Mr and Mrs. M. A. Wells, Sr., for their faithful example before me; and to my wife Marilynn, for her faithful companionship, and my children, Richard, Thomas, Melvin, Norman, and Carrie, as we have been experiencing God together.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0805401970, Paperback)

Experiencing God shows you how to deepen your own personal relationship with God and discover your special place in His Kingdom. This is a newly revised edition of a book that has profoundly changed the lives of Christians around the world.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:02:35 -0400)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,958,210 books! | Top bar: Always visible