Anabella Giggles All Night! (Volume 1) by…

Anabella Giggles All Night! (Volume 1)

by Nev Nickelz

2013515,329 (4.37)None

This cute book reminded me a lot of my childhood. During dinner, I would often get sent away because I would laugh for no particular reason. Even now that I am 26 years old, reading this book made me want to giggle all over again. I loved the drawings, even though I read the book on my Kindle. Reading books like this reminds me to stop and see the lighter side of life from time to time. ( )
  sealford | Nov 23, 2011 |
I did not giggle but I sure smiled a lot. I enjoyed the pictures when she was trying to smile and not giggle. I would read this to my kids if they were younger. I was given this ebook in exchange of honest review. the book is really short. ( )
  rhonda1111 | Oct 3, 2011 |
I received this book as a LibraryThing member give away. I thought it was a very cute book. The illustrations were darling - although they were not in color on my Kindle.

It is definitely a book for girls - my boys were not really into it, and I would rate it as a good picture book for a pre-schooler, or perhaps a 5-6 year old who is learning to read.

The only thing that ( )
  rretzler | Aug 26, 2011 |
read this to my 4y/o daughter!! She loved it! She laughed and smiled through the entire book! She liked picking out the shapes Anabella's mouth made!! I hope there are more Anabella books coming!! ( )
  IandSsmom | Aug 14, 2011 |
I received this book from the LT member giveaway program as an ebook. I was not sure what to expect from a children's ebook, but it was very enjoyable for me, and for my friend's young children. The illustrations were adorable and the kids loved the upbeat attitudes of Anabella and the Rhompees. After reading it to them they asked if there were more Anabella stories, and I really hope there are. I liked how the author chose to write this book on a children's level, but also chose to add a theme that children could relate to and, perhaps, learn from. I recommend this to readers with younger children who like to be read to, or who are just beginning to read. ( )
  Allizabeth | Aug 4, 2011 |

Anabella Giggles All Night! is a read aloud, daytime, nighttime, bedtime, anytime, modern-day classic. Written in easy-to-read rhyme, it is the perfect book for kids of all ages. In this first book of the Anabella picture book series, Anabella announces her love of laughter and unleashes a long-reaching, unending wave of giggles. When Anabella arrives at school, her teacher attempts to figure out the cause of Anabella’s long-lasting giggles. When her teacher can’t figure it out, she proposes a solution. She asks Anabella to replace her long-lasting giggles with pretty smiles. Anabella does her best to make just a “pretty smile”, but eventually the giggles return! Her giggles span the rest of the day and the entire night. The next morning her mommy goes to wake up what she thinks will be a sleeping Anabella, but instead finds Anabella still giggling and wide awake. In a shout of joy, Anabella confesses that she has giggled all night! But Anabella’s joy is threatened by her mother’s displeasure with the silly Rhompees, who have been playing and laughing with Anabella all night. What will Anabella do? Can she figure out a solution so she and the silly Rhompees can finally go to sleep? Find out what happens in the delightfully cheerful Anabella Giggles All Night!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:36 -0400)

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Nev Nickelz's book ANABELLA GIGGLES ALL NIGHT! was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Nev Nickelz is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 114,464,361 books! | Top bar: Always visible