The Coming War With Japan by George Friedman

The Coming War With Japan

by George Friedman, Meredith Lebard

Has nothing to do with Japan, war or otherwise ( there's a whole mini-subset of publishing ' Japan-bashing ' with an even minnier subset ' Japan is about to attack us at any moment ! ' ) However, the first half is a very good assesment of the US postion after the somewhat unexpected end of the cold war ( that couldn't get published by itself I guess, so they tacked on some bullshit about Japan to get it on the shelf ) ( )
  Baku-X | Jan 10, 2017 |
  BakuDreamer | Sep 7, 2013 |
80s Japanophobia is an interesting bit of cultural history. There's that Crichton book which I haven't read, and everyone I ever met who went through some type of business training in the 80s or early 90s seems to have acquired some of it.
  joncgoodwin | Feb 21, 2010 |

George Friedmanprimary authorall editionscalculated
Lebard, Meredithmain authorall editionsconfirmed

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,902,062 books! | Top bar: Always visible