Restless Highways by Melissa L. Webb

Restless Highways (edition 2011)

by Melissa L. Webb

Member:daly5
Title:Restless Highways
Authors:Melissa L. Webb
Info:CreateSpace (2011), Paperback, 108 pages

Restless Highways by Melissa L. Webb

The stories were too short to make an impression on me. They were not scary or creepy. They felt like summaries to a novel. ( )
  krizia_lazaro | Mar 17, 2013 |
Rod Serling eat your heart out! Excellent set f decently disturbing horror stories. Would have fit in an Twilight Zone, The Darkside, or Tales from the crypt episode. Well done and nice way to spend an afternoon in the sun. ( )
  Scoshie | Apr 23, 2012 |
Restless Highways is a little scary. I made the mistake at starting at 12:30am Home alone. after the first four stories I had to stop and read something lighter.

One story is about a romance writer who starts to get a idea for a slasher type book and starts writing late at night than realizing what she is writing tears it up and slasher guy comes and murder her because she did not write his story.

a couple goes to garage sale out in the country down a driveway loaded with sale items but no cars or people around. finally owners come out and try to get male to go with him out back to see old cars. Then gets the couple to see stuff inside as they go they shut garage doors. the couple feel uneasy.

also a short story that is a prelude to longer book about a guy who has been wandering for 500 years. His wife keeps being reborn different times but God of death wants her. He protects her now she is reborn again. Good be a good book to read in the future.

I was given this ebook in exchange for honest review. ( )
  rhonda1111 | Sep 29, 2011 |
A very eclectic collection of short stories exploring horror in may aspects. Some of them were more inclusive then others, a couple of the stories left me shaking my head. Over all, a good book for some quick horror. ( )
  jynxpierce | Sep 14, 2011 |
Great! An intriguing grouping of shorts that leave you wanting more. Webb's writings give you just enough of a taste that your mind races ahead. Her horror is palpable in just a few sentences. I will be looking forward to reading more of Webb's books. ( )
  cal8769 | Sep 7, 2011 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Melissa L. Webb's book Restless Highways was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Melissa L. Webb is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,566,349 books! | Top bar: Always visible