My First Look at Noises by DK Publishing

My First Look at Noises

by DK Publishing

Other authors: Jane Yorke

Series: My First Look at

Again, this is a book about one of the five senses. Noise is a key part to life, without noises you wouldn't be able to talk. This book is for preschoolers learning about the different senses with different pictures of objects that make specific noises, therefore, the kids should see the object and know what noises they make. ( )
  TPicou | Sep 24, 2013 |
This picture book helps readers to understand what type of noises they can make and how you hear the different noises throughout your day. The first page explains what a noise is and the animals that have different types of ears. This book opens up the minds of their readers and asks them what noises they can make, animal noises, musical sounds, noises at home, and things that go. There are many noises throughout our life that we hear and this book helps readers to understand what noise is categorized by the loud or soft noise they can make. ( )
  MSittig | Sep 18, 2013 |
Wonderful book to teach young chilren about all the different noises in our world. I think this is a great interactive book because the children can make the sounds of the animals, musical instruments, vehicles, and sounds that they can make. I feel that children would enjoy reading this book and being about to make the noises while learning. ( )
  smorales | Oct 19, 2011 |

DK Publishingprimary authorall editionscalculated
Yorke, Janesecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Introduces the concept of noises through photographs of musical instruments, noisy toys, animals making noise, and other situations with sounds.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:34 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,416,018 books! | Top bar: Always visible