Ecstatic Evil by Amanda McNeil

841,035,133 (3.5)None

No tags.

fromjesstoyou | Aug 16, 2016 |
  fromjesstoyou | Mar 21, 2016 |
I received Ecstatic Evil for review from Amanda McNeil and I was a little put off by the cover but I’m glad that I didn't judge Ecstatic Evil by its cover. Ecstatic Evil has all the fundamentals of a great story; well-developed characters and a plot that makes you want to read more. McNeil did a great job of writing this novella.

Tova is a successful bookstore owner in her twenties, living in Boston. But she is far from normal; she’s half demon. All her life she had visits from both the demons and faerie trying to get her to choose their side.
Tova’s demon cousin, Bartleby gives her an ultimatum that she must choose sides before her 25th birthday; she only has two months to decide if she wants to be good or evil forever.

While she is having this internal struggle of good and evil; she meets a sexy guy named Greg. But Greg has his own secret life and after a few dates and some hot sex; they learn about each other’s secret lives. And Greg ends up helping Tova with her tug-of-war between the demons and faeries.

I read Ecstatic Evil in one sitting and I look forward to reading the next installment in the series about Tova. I recommend this novella to anyone that wants a great short paranormal romance read. ( )
  Jennifer-Book-Nympho | Mar 29, 2013 |

Jennifer-Book-Nympho | Mar 29, 2013 |
To Erin. For never giving up on me and never letting me give up on my dreams.
Tova Gallagher jumps back from the incoming splash deliberately thrown at her by a passing car and simultaneously gives the driver an experienced strong middle finger.

Tova Gallagher isn't just your average tough as nails, intelligent Bostonian. She also just so happens to be half-demon, and halvesies have an important role to play in the supe world. Whether they choose to go with the instincts of their demon or human half is supposed to predict the outcome of the endtimes, and now Tova has a deadline to choose sides. But all of that is hard to care about when she's just met a sexy stranger on the edge of the Charles River.

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Amanda McNeil's book Ecstatic Evil was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Amanda McNeil is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 114,464,365 books! | Top bar: Always visible