The Majors (Brotherhood of War) by W.E.B.…

The Majors (Brotherhood of War) (original 1983; edition 1986)

by W.E.B. Griffin

Member:wtoomey
Title:The Majors (Brotherhood of War)
Authors:W.E.B. Griffin
Info:Jove (1986), Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Rating:*****

The Majors by W. E. B. Griffin (1983)

adventure (3) army (3) Book 3 (2) bow (2) brotherhood (2) Brotherhood of War (9) default (2) ebook (2) fiction (47) griffin (4) historical fiction (7) history (2) military (26) military fiction (23) novel (3) own (2) paper (2) paperback (4) pb (3) read (6) Read before 2006 (2) series (2) thriller (3) to-read (4) unread (2) US Army (4) W (2) W.E.B. Griffin (3) war (11) WWII (3)

Next in the series of a pretty well researched book--details the development of Army aviation from the perspective of the characters in the series. I wonder when one of them will get killed off? Next--"The Colonels" ( )
  buffalogr | Nov 5, 2013 |
Like the books before it, the Majors is a pleasant read notable for its lack of war in a war book. I find myself getting a little bored at times, but I keep turning the page.

The ending of this book was particularly predictable, so I wonder if that will be the norm for upcoming books. ( )
  matt.kurjanowicz | Oct 3, 2013 |
Liked it, will buy. Some of his storyline tactics piss me off, but he's the only guy who writes a 600 page book I can read in one sitting.
  Neilsantos | Oct 8, 2010 |
Great book ( )
  rzornow | Sep 20, 2006 |
Voor oom Charlie en De Bul. Zij rusten in vrede. - oktober 1979. En voor Donn. Vier sterren - wie had dat ooit gedacht?

An elite delegation of American soldiers are secretly sent to Vietnam to offer the French military assistance.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,254,737 books! | Top bar: Always visible