Wrong Side of Dead by Kelly Meding

Wrong Side of Dead

by Kelly Meding

Good addition to series! ( )
  cynrtst | May 13, 2016 |
Evy doesnt die and doesn't lose any body parts! Wyatt does get turned into a Lupa though. Exciting and looking forward to the next book! ( )
  pnwbookgirl | Feb 7, 2016 |
I love this series. Just when you think you can't get any deeper in Evy & Wyatt - you do! Great continuation to the series. Can't wait for the next one. ( )
  JuneKramin | May 10, 2013 |
I don't have a lot to say about this wonderful addition to a series I love. I couldn't put it down. There were a couple of parts explaining what happened in really early books as being part of a big scheme where I wondered if she thought of this intrigue and subversion after she had already wrote the first couple, but overall, the novel worked for me, the plot was good, the pacing excellent --lots and lots of action, people in peril, emotional and tense moments, drama, fear, anger, love, betrayal, forgiveness, loss, etc.; it was all here, just a little soupçon of melodrama, right up my alley, I'll admit it. I don't anything specific to say about it just that it works for me and makes me happy.

But seriously, she needs to get some M/M action going. I know she's a big fan of it, check out her bookshelves, so I need her to step it up and get our little gay love muffin a bf. 'nuff said.

If you are a fan, you'll love this one, too. ( )
  maybedog | Apr 5, 2013 |

If you are a fan, you'll love this one, too. ( )
  maybedog | Apr 5, 2013 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0345525795, Mass Market Paperback)

Monster hunter Evangeline Stone woke up on the wrong side of dead this morning—and now there’s hell to pay.

Barely recovered from her extended torture at the hands of mad scientist Walter Thackery, Evy can use a break. What she gets instead is a war, as the battered Triads that keep Dreg City safe find themselves under attack by half-Blood vampires who have somehow retained their reason, making them twice as lethal. Worse, the Halfies are joined by a breed of were-creature long believed extinct—back and more dangerous than ever. Meanwhile, Evy’s attempts at reconciliation with the man she loves take a hit after Wyatt is viciously assaulted—an attack traced to Thackery, who has not given up his quest to exterminate all vampires . . . even if he has to destroy Dreg City to do it. With Wyatt’s time running out, another threat emerges from the shadows and a staggering betrayal shatters the fragile alliance between the Triads, vampires, and shapeshifters, turning Evy’s world upside down forever.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:03 -0400)

While attempting a reconciliation with the man she loves, monster hunter Evy Stone, after escaping a mad scientist, must help the Triads defend Dreg City from the half-Blood vampires and a rare breed of were-creature that are wreaking bloody havoc.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,917,417 books! | Top bar: Always visible