Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Cracking the GMAT, 2012 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0375428240, Paperback)If you need to know it, it's in this book! Cracking the GMAT, 2012 Edition includes everything you need to know to master the Math, Verbal, and Analytical Writing Assessment sections of exam. It includes:
• 2 full-length practice exams with answers and scoring
• A thorough review of all GMAT topics, including data sufficiency, arithmetic, algebra, geometry, sentence correction, reading comprehension, critical reasoning, and more
• Tons of sample problems with detailed answer explanations to show you exactly what to expect on the GMAT
• Key GMAT strategies and principles for making the most of your test prep and maximizing your score
• Expert tips, hints, and advice
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:30:16 -0400)
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.