Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Cracking the SAT, 2012 Edition
Compact | Rate recommendations
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0375428291, Paperback)If you need to know it, it's in this book! Cracking the SAT, 2012 Edition includes everything you need to know to master the Math, Critical Reading, and Writing sections of the SAT. It includes:
• Access to 5 full-length practice exams
• Our exclusive "Hit Parade" of vocabulary appearing most frequently on the SAT
• Tons of drills and detailed explanations to show you exactly what to expect on the exam
• Thorough review of all SAT topics, including essay-writing techniques and a focused grammar chapter
• Key SAT strategies and a breakdown of SAT myths to help you feel more confident on test day
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:55:30 -0400)
The Princeton Review gets results. Each year, they help more than two million students score higher on exams like the SAT. If the student needs to know it, it's in this book: tons of drills and detailed explanations to show students exactly what to expect on the SAT; key SAT strategies and a breakdown of SAT myths to help students feel more confident on test day; thorough review of all SAT topics, including essay-writing techniques and a focused grammar chapter.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.