Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Access 2000 Developer's Handbook Volume 1: Desktop Edition
by Paul Litwin
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0782123708, Paperback)Design, build, and refine Access applications that meet smaller organizations' special needs.
The latest from internationally recognized Access authorities Getz, Litwin, and Gilbert, the Access 2000 Developer's Handbook, Volume 1: Desktop Edition offers complete coverage of every aspect of building Access applications for single users and small workgroups, including the advanced topics you've got to master to take your work--and your career--to the next level. Inside, you'll profit from scores of practical examples, carefully devised by the authors to illustrate effective, elegant solutions to real-world challenges.
* Familiarizing yourself with Access 2000
* Understanding the Access event model
* Using VBA class modules
* Applying sound database design principles
* Using Access SQL
* Using ActiveX Data Objects (ADO)
* Controlling controls
* Designing effective forms and reports
* Controlling your printer
* Taking advantage of shared Office programmability
* Using Access as an automation client and server
* Debugging and handling errors
* Optimizing your application
* Accessing DLLs and the Windows API
* Adding professional features employed by the Access Wizards
* Building add-ins, both MDA files and COM Add-Ins
* Using Reddick VBA naming conventions
* Managing startup and global options
* Using DAO
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:36 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.