Darkfall by Janice Hardy
With the rebellion in full swing, fifteen year-old Nya's loyalties are put to the ultimate test, and she is forced to choose between leading an army against the Duke or abandoning her people to save her sister.

Go Nya! I thought this was a good book. A story of triumph. ( )
  mariahsidhe | May 12, 2016 |
Competant series [The Healing Wars] ending, but the weakest of the three. ( )
  Goldengrove | Feb 10, 2013 |
This concludes the story of the healer wars and this time Nya has to make some very hard decisions, including what happens when she finds her sister. It's a war and people Nya cares for die but she keeps fighting as best she can.

I enjoyed this series and would read more by Janice Hardy, this one both occasionally lagged and occasionally things happened without me seeing enough of it happen. All the threads of the story are wrapped up by the end and there's a satisfying conclusion by the end. It just didn't really fire me with a lot of enthuaism. ( )
  wyvernfriend | Jan 7, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 140,313,077 books! | Top bar: Always visible