Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Marketing Yourself to the Top Business Schools
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0471118176, Paperback)Expert advice helps you get into the business school of your choiceEarning an MBA from a leading business school can be an important career boost. But first you have to get accepted. This straight-talking guide is dedicated to helping you conquer the business school admission process. Here, Phil and Carol Carpenter show you, step-by-step, how to confidently develop your own winning marketing campaign, including:
* Tips on matching your strengths and interests with those of your target schools
* Candid interviews with admissions directors and alumni
* Advice on writing focused, persuasive essays
* Twenty actual applicant essays on frequently asked topics --with frank evaluations of why these essays worked
* Ratings of the top programs from U.S. News & World Report
"This easy-to-read guide demystifies the MBA admissions process. It provides a detailed and useful strategy for all MBA applicants by illustrating ways in which applicants can exert control and influence over the process." --
"Candid and comprehensive...the Carpenters write with the voice of experience and share practical knowledge rather than generalized suggestions." --Jon Megibow, Director of Admissions University of Virginia, Darden Graduate School of Business Administration
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:16:22 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.