Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The Ethics of Science: An Introduction
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English (2)
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0415166985, Paperback)Ethics of Science is a comprehensive and student-friendly introduction to the study of ethics in science and scientific research. The book covers:
* Science and Ethics
* Ethical Theory and Applications
* Science as a Profession
* Standards of Ethical Conduct in Science
* Objectivity in Research
* Ethical Issues in the Laboratory
* The Scientist in Society
* Toward a More Ethical Science
* Actual case studies include: Baltimore Affair * cold fusion * Milikan's oil drop experiments * human and animal cloning * Cold War experiments * Strategic Defence Initiative * the Challenger accident * Tobacco Research.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:20:23 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.