When Spring Comes by Robert Maass

When Spring Comes

by Robert Maass

208556,261 (5)None

This book depicts all the different things that go on in the spring time. I loved this book because of the real-life pictures. It definitely made me think of spring and the happiness that spring always brings.

Ages: 3 and up
Source: Pierce College library
  AlissaT | Mar 14, 2015 |
The activities a child does during the spring.
  athomasolivias | Nov 12, 2014 |
In When Spring Comes Robert Maass details the natural and cultural events that take place in the spring. When spring Comes is engaging and well organized. The photographs were appropriate and clearly described the text. Maass’ tone in this book was upbeat and conversational and the addition of the Easter and Passover became an unexpected multicultural teaching moment for my students. My kindergarten class loved this book! I used it as my primary book in a thermic unit on spring and must have read it four times to my students. I highly recommended this book for kindergarten through 5th grades. ( )
  penny.johnsonward | May 4, 2013 |
This was a wonderful picture book about the season of spring. Children can see all of the events that happen during this great season.
  rachel0217 | Mar 31, 2010 |
This book talks all about the spring season. It shows what people all over the world do during the spring time. It talks about how winter turns to spring and spring then turns to summer. I would use this book for 1st-3rd grade because there is not very colorful pictures and younger children may find it boring.
  TorrieM | Feb 15, 2009 |

Scholastic's wonderful pictorial about the activities, sights, and sounds of Spring.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:10 -0400)

Simple text and photographs introduce Spring and its various activities.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,944,326 books! | Top bar: Always visible