At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks

At First Sight (edition 2007)

by Nicholas Sparks

Member:sandjray
Title:At First Sight
Authors:Nicholas Sparks
Info:Grand Central Publishing (2007), Edition: 1st US Ed. Sep. 2007, Mass Market Paperback, 332 pages

At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks

Recently added byKuosa, private library, rena75, maryrutledge, WrenStiner

English (48)  German (2)  Spanish (1)  Catalan (1)  All languages (52)
I am definitely not a romance fan, but this one was ok. I don't know if I would read it again. I just cant do the romance thing. ( )
  kkranig | Sep 4, 2018 |
A good book, but not my favorite Nicholas Sparks novel. ( )
  JennysBookBag.com | Sep 28, 2016 |
I have not read a lot of books by Mr. Sparks. Yet, I have probably watched more movies from books. What I was expecting from this book was to really form a close bond with the characters in this book. I mean, other then this, you usually know what to expect from a Mr. Sparks novel...two characters who have turmoil, fall in love, and have a happy ending. Which I did get all of this from this book; however, what I wanted was the connection. It was lukewarm for me. What I mean is that I felt for Jeremy and Lexie and what they were going through but kind of like an outsider looking in. Although, I must say that I was on Jeremy's side the whole time. Except towards the ending, I was ok with Lexie. Speaking of the ending, I was happy with how the story ended. In fact, I actually had a bit of a smile on my face. This may not have been one of Mr. Spark's best showing but a nice read still the same. ( )
  Cherylk | Sep 7, 2016 |
It dragged me in and dropped me with a totally unexpected happening that disturbed me. I don't like investing time in a b ( )
  rwilliams2911 | Jun 21, 2016 |
One of those books that stays with you and makes you ponder and think. ( )
  soosthemoose | Feb 14, 2016 |
This novel is dedicated to
Miles, Ryan, Landon, Lexie and Savannah
Is love at first sight truly possible?
"Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can."

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0446401269, Mass Market Paperback)

There are a few things Jeremy Marsh was sure he'd never do: he'd never leave New York City; never give his heart away again after barely surviving one failed marriage; and, most of all, never become a parent. Now, Jeremy is living in the tiny town of Boone Creek, North Carolina, married to Lexie Darnell, the love of his life, and anticipating the birth of their daughter. But just as his life seems to be settling into a blissful pattern, an unsettling and mysterious message re-opens old wounds and sets off a chain of events that will forever change the course of this young couple's marriage.

Dramatic, heartbreaking and surprising, this is a story about the love between a man and a woman and between a parent and a child. More than that, it is a story that beautifully portrays how the same emotion that can break your heart is also the one that will ultimately heal it.

While the novel picks up the tale of Lexie Darnell and Jeremy Marsh that started in True Believer and will delight fans of that novel, it stands on its own as one of Nicholas Sparks's most deeply moving love stories.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:27 -0400)

Jeremy Marsh is now living in Boone Creek, North Carolina, married to Lexie Darnell, and awaiting the birth of their daughter, but, just when things are looking good, an unsettling and mysterious message brings trouble from the past.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 129,649,924 books! | Top bar: Always visible