The Dream Giver by Bruce Wilkinson

The Dream Giver

by Bruce Wilkinson

Recently added byBCFriends, private library, LibraryofCalvary, 2400, crvezina, stgabrielparish, emase, BibleBoy

Great book for those that want to achieve their dream. ( )
  Isabelmore | Nov 1, 2013 |
A modern-day parable explains how to achieve one's dreams and overcome the obstacles that stand in the way of leading the life God intended.
  ingxangxosi | Aug 24, 2012 |
Stellar! ( )
  tsubasa7th | Aug 27, 2011 |
Read a review of this somewhere on LT, and put it on my Christmas list. I try to savor books, but I gobbled this one up in a day. I love this book because it tells me to believe in myself and my dreams, as well as to put my faith and trust in God. This book gives me the courage to pursue my dreams. ( )
1 vote MissLizzy | Dec 27, 2006 |
This book is for anyone who has ever hoped or believed they could achieve something remarkable with their lives.
Not long ago and not far away, a Nobody named Ordinary lived in the Land of Familiar.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 159052201X, Hardcover)

Bestselling author Bruce Wilkinson shows how to identify and overcome the obstacles that keep millions from living the life they were created for. He begins with a compelling modern-day parable about Ordinary, who dares to leave the Land of Familiar to pursue his Big Dream. With the help of the Dream Giver, Ordinary begins the hardest and most rewarding journey of his life. Wilkinson gives readers practical, biblical keys to fulfilling their own dream, revealing that there's no limit to what God can accomplish when we choose to pursue the dreams He gives us for His honor.

Are you living your dream— or just living your life?

Welcome to a little story about a very big idea. This compelling modern-day parable tells the story of Ordinary, who dares to leave the Land of Familiar to pursue his Big Dream.

You, too, have been given a Big Dream. One that can change your life. One that the Dream Giver wants you to achieve. Does your Big Dream seem hopelessly out of reach? Are you waiting for something or someone to make your dream happen?

Then you’re ready for The Dream Giver.

Let Bruce Wilkinson show you how to rise above the ordinary, conquer your fears, and overcome the obstacles that keep you from living your Big Dream.

You were made for this. Now it’s time to begin your journey.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:51:27 -0400)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,125,177 books! | Top bar: Always visible