Dumpsterotica: How Dirty Are You? (An Erotic…

Dumpsterotica: How Dirty Are You? (An Erotic Comedy) (edition 2011)

by Allie Beck

Member:Scoshie
Title:Dumpsterotica: How Dirty Are You? (An Erotic Comedy)
Authors:Allie Beck
Info:
Rating:***

Dumpsterotica: How Dirty Are You? by Allie Beck

2012 (1) 2012s (1) B (1) c (1) comedy (1) ebook (3) erotic (3) erotica (5) fetish (1) fiction (2) food (1) funny (1) humor (2) humorous (1) K (1) not free sf reader (1) read (2) read in 2011 (1) romance (1) sex (1) short stories (1) short story (1)

Too Short. Other than that LOVED IT. Can't wait to read part 2. ( )
  Scoshie | Dec 15, 2012 |
This short story is definitely different from other erotica I have read. At times, it was difficult to stomach, but it showed that this writer isn't afraid to push boundaries. Even though I was slightly grossed out, I still want to read more by this author to see how else she will surprise me. ( )
  pvzeta3 | Dec 25, 2011 |
I was warned that this was an erotic short story. The warning was right on the money.

The characters are full of potential.. The writing is full of potential. I hope that Allie Beck will come out with regular length stories. I enjoyed her style and characters - just not enough of it. I prefer to ease into the characters so that I can have a sense of who they are. I was not able to do that with this short story - because - it is a short story.

I gave the 3.5 star rating because I was left with a promising author but no substantive novel. Looking forward to more from Allie. ( )
  honoliipali | Nov 25, 2011 |
I don't think I can rate this book. Although it was well written, I had a hard time not gagging at the descriptions given.
  JanaRose1 | Nov 22, 2011 |

Frustrated Marcia can't share her sex secret with her husband, Joe: her electric toothbrush gets more action than he does. Poor Joe is tired of dropping a Benjamin on a bottle of champagne every time he wants to get some nookie, but hey -- it works, so he takes Marcia out for a night on the town and what he hopes will turn into a romp in bed.

What he gets is so much dirtier than he ever expected.

Dumpsterotica puts the "rot" in erotica; after reading this you'll never look at a dumpster the same way again.

How Dirty Are You? is the first in the Dumpsterotica erotic comedy series. This is a short story of approximately 4,000 filthy, filthy words with an excerpt of the second book, Dumpsterotica: Talk Dirty to Me, which is live on Kindle -- the adventures continue there!

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,710,654 books! | Top bar: Always visible