Dumpsterotica: How Dirty Are You? (An Erotic…

Dumpsterotica: How Dirty Are You? (An Erotic Comedy) (edition 2011)

by Allie Beck

Member:Scoshie
Title:Dumpsterotica: How Dirty Are You? (An Erotic Comedy)
Authors:Allie Beck
Info:
Rating:***

Dumpsterotica: How Dirty Are You? by Allie Beck

2012 (1) 2012s (1) B (1) c (1) comedy (1) ebook (3) erotic (3) erotica (5) fetish (1) fiction (2) food (1) funny (1) humor (2) humorous (1) K (1) not free sf reader (1) read (2) read in 2011 (1) romance (1) sex (1) short stories (1) short story (1)

Too Short. Other than that LOVED IT. Can't wait to read part 2. ( )
  Scoshie | Dec 15, 2012 |
This short story is definitely different from other erotica I have read. At times, it was difficult to stomach, but it showed that this writer isn't afraid to push boundaries. Even though I was slightly grossed out, I still want to read more by this author to see how else she will surprise me. ( )
  pvzeta3 | Dec 25, 2011 |
I don't think I can rate this book. Although it was well written, I had a hard time not gagging at the descriptions given.
  JanaRose1 | Nov 22, 2011 |
Description:
Marcia and Joe have been together for 4 years and married for 2; but their relationship, as well as their sex-life, is kind of stale. So when Joe takes Marcia out for dinner, he has no idea what to expect from their romantic date, especially when it makes its way into a grimy, stinky, garbage-filled dumpster behind the restaurant.

Review:
The designation of erotic comedy was right on the nose, (but so was the spaghetti). I was a little frightened of this book upon receiving it; not sure what to expect of a novella with the name "Dumpsterotica". Well, it was definitely down and dirty. There were situations in those ten pages that shocked and appalled me, literally making my skin crawl - and not in a good way. Overall, I thought that it was kind of hilarious; Allie Beck's writing style flows well and her characters are entertaining, but Marcia and Joe's relationship was really depressing. I hear there's another book coming out in this series, might be good for another laugh, however, the subject matter is still seriously grotesque.

Rating: Bounty's Out (3/5)

*** I received this eBook from LibraryThing Member Giveaways in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. ( )
  Allizabeth | Nov 5, 2011 |

Frustrated Marcia can't share her sex secret with her husband, Joe: her electric toothbrush gets more action than he does. Poor Joe is tired of dropping a Benjamin on a bottle of champagne every time he wants to get some nookie, but hey -- it works, so he takes Marcia out for a night on the town and what he hopes will turn into a romp in bed.

What he gets is so much dirtier than he ever expected.

Dumpsterotica puts the "rot" in erotica; after reading this you'll never look at a dumpster the same way again.

How Dirty Are You? is the first in the Dumpsterotica erotic comedy series. This is a short story of approximately 4,000 filthy, filthy words with an excerpt of the second book, Dumpsterotica: Talk Dirty to Me, which is live on Kindle -- the adventures continue there!

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,380,627 books! | Top bar: Always visible