Consumed Women on Excess by Savannah Schroll…

Consumed Women on Excess

by Savannah Schroll Guz

6None1,268,033 (4.5)None
anthology (1) art (1) fiction (2) sex (1) vice (1) women (1)

No reviews

We are women driven by consumption and the insatiable desire for bigger, for better, for more.

It's a response programmed into our psyches even before we're fully cognizant of media culture, and it's transforming the natural course of civilization, history, and ultimately humanity. It's invisible to us because it's indivisible from our identities.

This collection is not about goods alone, but everything we crave - lost time, gluttony, hedonism, addiction - anything related to the pleasures, pain, joys and evils of wasting, buying, imbibing, or ingesting - even accumulating. The authors and artists here received complete creative freedom within the multiple definitions of consumption and all its lusty, ravenous, and sweaty implications.

The authors and artists in Consumed: Women on Excess are exclusively women whose work has appeared online.

They are sprinkled throughout the United States and Europe. Each contributor's work expresses a style and voice that is individually arresting but also complements the whole. With Consumed, So New Media hopes to amplify these unique talents and bring satisfied smiles to hungry hedonists everywhere.

Consumed is your invitation to enjoy what may destroy you.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:16 -0400)

Savannah Schroll Guz is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,220,425 books! | Top bar: Always visible