My Feet Are Laughing by Lissette Norman

My Feet Are Laughing

by Lissette Norman

Recently added bycesbooks, cesdemo

Sadie likes living in her grandmother’s brownstone, where she has her own bedroom and a backyard to play in. She’s full of thoughts and has lots to say about her family and friends, her home, her hair, and her laughing feet that can’t keep still. And when she grows up she plans on being a poet.
This collection of sixteen exuberant poems in the voice of a young Dominican American girl and energetic, bright paintings celebrates Sadie’s family and the city around her. ( )
  michelleleister | Apr 15, 2013 |
This is a book of cute poems with beautiful illustrations about a dreamy, loving, loud girl who lives in Harlem.
  amaraduende | Mar 30, 2013 |
Dejanerys ( )
  DJ_Jenn_Carmen | Apr 28, 2011 |

My name is Sadie
and I live in Harlem
with my mother
and my little sister, Julie.

My Feet Are Laughing is a 2007 Bank Street - Best Children's Book of the Year.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:16:05 -0400)

Sadie, an imaginative young Dominican American, relates her experiences growing up in her grandmother's brownstone house in Harlem.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,920,442 books! | Top bar: Always visible