Calling in The One: 7 Weeks to Attract the…

Calling in "The One": 7 Weeks to Attract the Love of Your Life

by Katherine Woodward Thomas

It's been more like 4 months than 7 weeks, and I'm not trying to attract the love of my life but rather heal from a bad experience. A friend of mine and I are doing this program together, and it's a very eye-opening exploration of myself and prompting me to look into why I have attracted such problematic relationships in the past with the intention of working on loving myself enough to attract someone who will do the same, in the way that I want and need. It's about self-love and creating a space to allow for others in my life who will be as respectful of myself as I hope to be. The exercises are enlightening, as they prompt serious introspection. Reading this book has been beneficial whether or not I ever feel ready to consider having another partner. I recommend it.
  engpunk77 | Aug 10, 2015 |
This book is powerful and it is beautifully written. I learned some things about myself that make me feel very grateful to the author for sharing her expertise and her personal life experience in such a caring and candid manner. ( )
  MicheleHarveyAut1280 | Oct 9, 2013 |
This is the book that started it all. See my first post at http://theloveproject2010.com to see how it all started. ( )
  TheLoveProject | Nov 22, 2010 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,866,786 books! | Top bar: Always visible