Wet Graves by Peter Corris
411279,442 (3)None

Another Cliff Hardy novel set in an around Sydney. Again it's nice to read a novel set in Australia, in locations I have visited or am familiar with. It is a light read about Hardy and his Private Investigation business. Not a heavy read but enjoyable. ( )
  DCarlin | Jan 22, 2016 |
For
Rodney Booth, Sue Cummings and the flathead.
I'd brought the letters from my house in Glebe to my Darlinghurst office to give myself something official-feeling to do there.

Hardy's thirteenth case leads him back fifty years to the construction of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. The life of a private investigator is seldom plain sailing, and it certainly doesn't help when someone unknown is trying to cancel your licence. Cliff Hardy needs to find out why, and he also needs to get to the bottom of the case of missing schoolteacher Brian Madden. Finding answers to both questions takes all Hardy's resourcefulness and contacts - police, underworld and press. Dangers - and bodies - appear all over Sydney and Hardy is lucky to keep both his life and his licence.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,993,760 books! | Top bar: Always visible