Toxic Bachelors (2005)

by Danielle Steel

Best friends and the most daunting of bachelors, Charlie Harrington, a handsome philanthropist, has such high expectations for his perfect bride that no mortal need apply, Adam Weiss, a forty-something celebrity lawyer, prefers his women very young, very voluptuous, and very short-term, and for Gray Hawk, a gifted artist with a knack for attracting troubled relationships, the idea of family he can't imagine (particularly the family of the woman he's dating).… (more)

This book was actually better than I thought it would be but still pretty superficial and predictable. ( )
  soosthemoose | Oct 12, 2020 |
Typical Danielle Steel. Enjoyable read, especially for a snowy day! ( )
  LoriKBoyd | Mar 24, 2020 |
Not one of Steel's best. As always the plot and characters are well thought through, but it never really grabbed me. However, even a poor Steel is a good read. ( )
  MarthaJeanne | Sep 13, 2009 |
I was really surprised to enjoy this novel as much as I did. I think that this is the first Danielle Steel novel that I have ever read and it was just a really good romance. Predictable but enjoyable. ( )
  bookwormteri | Feb 7, 2007 |
He was well built and good-looking in an exotic, ethnic way.
'Yes,' he said succinctly.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,717,892 books! | Top bar: Always visible