Tears of a Dragon by Bryan Davis

Tears of a Dragon

by Bryan Davis

204157,485 (4.24)1

I don't think Bryan Davis' writing style is the best. He can be really cheesy a lot of times. But i really enjoy his plots.

In this book, Billy and Bonnie go to a place called Dragons' Rest to rescue its inhabitants. The dragons living there are those who've died; since they don't have human souls, they had nowhere else to go after death. I liked that aspect of the story and how it reflects the story of Christ.

I also love that these books seem to have been influenced by "The Chronicles Of Narnia" in places and even directly referenced sometimes (though, not in this one).

*Review written on April 11, 2014.* ( )
  danaenicole | Oct 14, 2016 |
I want to set aside this section exclusively for my wonderful life mate, Susie.
My wife, my love, without you, I could never have written this series of books. You have faithfully stood by me, correcting hundreds of errors as you read the manuscripts over and over again. Your dedication is unmatched. Your patience is unparalleled. Your love is unfathomable.

Tears of a Dragon is the fourth installment in the Dragons in our Midst series. This contemporary fantasy gives young readers all the adventure and excitement they love while opening their eyes to great themes such as faith, courage, wisdom, and redemption. Compared to The Chronicles of Narnia for its spiritual power and The Lord of the Rings for its depth of scope, this series has the makings of a classic.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:07 -0400)

Ashley and Billy, aided by the dragons, their friends, and a powerful, ancient book, each take courageous steps to rescue loved ones from Morgan Le Faye and her demonic Watchers.

Bryan Davis is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,737,061 books! | Top bar: Always visible