The Life@work Book by Various

The Life@work Book

by Editors of the Life@work Journal (Editor)

28None402,159NoneNone

No reviews

More than ever before, our society hungers for an integrated existence that somehow brings together all the different parts of life. Fortunately, Scripture not only affirms the importance of work, but also addresses the inextricable link between a life of vibrant faith and the labor we are each called to do.

We're talking everyday, business work here-- not just what we like to call "Christian ministry." This book helps readers learn how to better integrate faith and work and why it is crucial that we do so.

The contributors of The Life@Work Book raise such questions as:

How can I put my faith into practice in the workplace without being ridiculed?Can I be "called" to a secular job?How does my work relate to God?How does my work relate to others and the needs they have?Am I fulfilling all that God called me to be?

With fourteen insightful, chapter-length excerpts from respected authors such as Bill Hybels, Chuck Colson, Charles Swindoll, and Laura Beth Jones, The Life@Work Book explores the integration of work and faith. If you want your work to be about something more than just putting bread on the table, read The Life@Work Book today and discover how to live out your calling in a way that honors God and maximize your spiritual own impact.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:21 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,552,455 books! | Top bar: Always visible