The Milk Makers by Gail Gibbons

The Milk Makers

by Gail Gibbons

Recently added byprivate library, Hopsie, kntc, eo9096, stpaulsbh, TUCC, cesbooks, PVlibrary

a fun informational book about cows and how they make milk that we drink
1 book
  TUCC | Jul 27, 2017 |
This book is good at explaining to kids where we get our nutritious milk and how we get it while simply outlining the importance of it.
  avianuhhh | Jun 5, 2017 |
You probably drink milk at almost every meal. But have you ever wondered where it comes from?
Cows eat special feed to make good milk. But after the cow is milked, there are still many steps the milk must go through before it reaches you. This book describes them all. And you'll be surprised to find how many other things you eat and drink come from milk, too.
  wichitafriendsschool | Jul 14, 2016 |
This book explains how cows produce milk. It then goes to talk about about how the milk is processed before it goes into stores and such.
  Adriana-Goldstrom | Aug 12, 2015 |
This book explains to children the process of how our milk goes from a cow to the grocery store for us to buy. It talks about all the different animals that we can drink milk from and it shows diagrams of how we get the milk out of the cows. It even talks about packaging and shipping so children have an understanding of the process of delivery.
  DaniGreen | Aug 9, 2015 |

Gail Gibbon's unique style makes this a fascinating book for children and adults alike.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:00:51 -0400)

Explains how cows produce milk and how it is processed before being delivered to stores.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,910,032 books! | Top bar: Always visible