Check out the Valentine’s Day Heart Hunt!

Horde (The Razorland Trilogy) by Ann Aguirre

Horde (The Razorland Trilogy) (edition 2013)

by Ann Aguirre (Author)

Member:JenMat
Title:Horde (The Razorland Trilogy)
Authors:Ann Aguirre (Author)
Info:Feiwel & Friends (2013), 432 pages

Horde by Ann Aguirre

3.5/5 stars. Personally, I like a YA trilogy that ends with the teens growing to adulthood. I like seeing them change and I like seeing how those changes affect how they interact with the world. So, basically, I loved this.

Some of the things that were wrapped up seemed implausible--Stone, for example--but they were wonderful and good for Deuce, so I like them anyway. And, hey, who says Deuce's was the only story in this world?

I adored the ending. It almost felt that for the epilogue we'd left their world and slipped into Morrow's story. ( )
  tldegray | Sep 21, 2018 |
This series was just so good. I really enjoyed the character development and world building. The way the author wraps the story just makes it that much better than a lot of other books in this genre that I've read lately. Such an awesome series. ( )
  jdifelice | Jan 20, 2018 |
When it comes to the last book in a series, I am usually super disappointed. They are always my least favorite. I can’t believe I can finally say that I’ve found one that I liked. In fact, Horde might actually be my favorite book in the trilogy. I absolutely loved it.

Every single thing about this book was perfect. I read it in one sitting because I couldn’t put it down. I just had to know what would happen next and how it would all end for the characters. I wish I could just gush about everything that happened in Horde, but I don’t want to spoil it for those of you that haven’t read it yet. Which by the way, if you haven’t read this trilogy yet, you really need to. It is amazing and a must read. Seriously, stop reading this and go pick up Enclave. ( )
  TheTreeReader | Nov 25, 2017 |
My favorite of the series! ( )
  mtlkch | Jun 21, 2016 |
As with any end to a dystopian trilogy, there is loss in this book. Loss in abundance. People we've grown to know and care about or at least tolerate for their role in the dynamic are lost to us and I felt those losses as deeply as Deuce did. At one particular loss, it took me a bit to get back into the story, I felt the loss that greatly. We also make new friends, find new places and discover new talents in our motley crew of characters. I enjoyed watching Deuce grow into the woman she's become, but also watching Fade recover and rediscover his own strength and watching Stalker see the error of his youth and try to make amends. I thought the ending was believable and I love any book that fast forwards a bit past the end, so that you can see more than just imagine the lives after the drama that was the story. Aguirre did a great job with this series and I really enjoyed it. ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
For Alek, who watched the puppy so I could write. And Bree, who wins at fixing books.
I left without looking back.

Salvation is surrounded, monsters at the gates, and this time, they're not going away. When Deuce, Fade, Stalker and Tegan set out, the odds are against them.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 132,488,051 books! | Top bar: Always visible