The April Robin Murders by Craig Rice

The April Robin Murders (1958)

by Craig Rice, Ed McBain

483242,697 (3)1

Did not finish the book, moved too slowly. Interesting idea of having New York hustlers move to California and get hustled. ( )
  thksport | Jan 24, 2016 |
Comic mystery by Craig RIce (finished by Ed McBain) about two street photographers who go to Hollywood, buy a house, find a body in it ( )
  antiquary | Dec 4, 2015 |
I read Craig Rice several years ago and really loved her Malone character. This book, I ordered because to my knowledge it's the only one co-written by a very early Ed McBain. He finished her manuscript after her untimely early death. I have always been a huge fan of Ed McBain. The cover jacket makes a big mystery out of who he is. We know, of course, he's Evan Hunter, author of The Blackboard Jungle.

Discontinued. I love Craig Rice's Malone series and Ed McBain, but I just couldn't get into this one. Back to the library it goes.
  ecw0647 | Sep 30, 2013 |

Craig Riceprimary authorall editionscalculated
McBain, Edmain authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,407,742 books! | Top bar: Always visible