When I Am An Old Coot by Roy English

11None820,536 (2)None
humor (4) jokes (2)

No reviews

When I Am An Old Coot
I will wear funny hats and loud ties, flowered underwear and bright yellow suspenders. I will break all the silly proper rules and be a kid again.
When I am an old coot . . .
I will make a will and donate my bones to the Museum of Archaeology to be exhibited as "Fartasaurus Rex."
These plus 140 more mischievous witticisms are sure to liven things up in our "mature" years. This book isn't just for aging codgers--it's for free spirits of all persuasions who intend to nurture eccentricities and celebrate life with good humor.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:49 -0400)

When I am an Old Coot, I will wear funny hats and loud ties, flowered underwear and bright yellow suspenders. I will break all the silly, proper rules and be a kid again. So begins a mischievous look at growing older and making the most of it. With an irreverent perspective, this absolutely hilarious book contains witticisms like these: When I am an Old Coot: I will call 'A Current Affair' and ask them how I can order one. I will dawdle by the cleaning lady, pretend to stumble and grab her buttocks firmly.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,434,260 books! | Top bar: Always visible