This Is Not a Test by Courtney Summers

This Is Not a Test (edition 2012)

by Courtney Summers

Collections:2013 Archive (inactive)
Rating:*****
Tags:Teen, Adult, Zombies, Post-Apocalyptic, Eden Rassette, 2013

This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers

I was debating between a 3 and a 4 for this one, but I went with a 3 because I don't really care for endings without resolution. Other than that though, I definitely enjoyed the story. ( )
  ahappybooker | Feb 7, 2014 |
  ahappybooker | Feb 7, 2014 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Although I like zombie books/movies/etc., the real reason I wanted to read this book was because Courtney Summers is an amazing writer and I knew I wanted her take on the genre. I was not disappointed! Yes, this is about zombies, but it's about much more. It is gritty and real and everything that I've come to expect from Summers, and with zombies thrown into the mix, well...bonus points! ( )
  ericajsc | Feb 4, 2014 |
  a.happy.booker | Sep 24, 2013 |
I didn’t know what to expect when I heard contemporary author Courtney Summers had a zombie novel coming out. I was also wondering how another zombie novel would fare under my almost-over-the-undead gaze. I opened the book with a jaded little cloud of judgement, and I was floored by the contents.
This Is Not a Test is not your typical zombie novel. If I had to explain it quickly in few words ore less I would say: The Breakfast Club meets Degrassi with zombies. I know what you’re thinking. Something along the lines of WTF, Pam. WTF indeed.

The rest of the review can be found on Bookalicious.org. ( )
  Bookaliciouspam | Sep 20, 2013 |

Barricaded in Cortege High with five other teens while zombies try to get in, Sloane Price observes her fellow captives become more unpredictable and violent as time passes although they each have much more reason to live than she has.

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alumn

This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers was made available through LibraryThing Early Reviewers. Sign up to possibly get pre-publication copies of books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,505,775 books! | Top bar: Always visible