The Hunger Games: Official Illustrated Movie…

The Hunger Games: Official Illustrated Movie Companion (edition 2012)

by Kate Egan

From the screenwriting process, casting decisions, and sets and costumes to the actors' performances and directors' vision, fans can go behind the scenes of "The Hunger Games" movie with this companion to the film.
Member:christine.meram
Title:The Hunger Games: Official Illustrated Movie Companion
Authors:Kate Egan
Info:Scholastic Inc. (2012), Edition: Original, Paperback, 160 pages

The Hunger Games: Official Illustrated Movie Companion by Kate Egan

I got this book as a gift from a friend, he knew how much I LOVED the books and movie, so of course I was so happy. The idea is amazing but I thought I would see much more original photos and maybe the logos of the districts and other stuff. It's good but it could have been better. ( )
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |
I don't know how the movie will be, but I want to EAT THOSE COSTUMES WITH A SPOON. ( )
  JenneB | Apr 2, 2013 |
Nice companion book to the movie but not a lot of new information if you hadn't already seen all the extras in the DVD set. I don't usually read books like this, but I'm now I'm a fan of the book and movie. ( )
  eliorajoy | Feb 3, 2013 |
An interesting behind the scenes look of the making of the movie with lots of nice photographs. ( )
  benuathanasia | Sep 12, 2012 |
This illustrated guide takes reader through the different stages of the transition from book to movie. Sharing interview from Suzanne Collins, Nina Jacobson (Producer), Gary Ross (Director) and several other members of the cast and crew, the reader gets insight into how the movie transformed from idea to film.

Filled with stunning images from concept art to set stills (I'm a fan of the costume section), this companion guide to the movie will be a fun read for any fan of the Hunger Games trilogy ( )
  iShanella | Apr 5, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,490,096 books! | Top bar: Always visible