Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

Super Zombie Juice Mega Bomb by MJA Ware

Super Zombie Juice Mega Bomb (edition 2011)

by MJA Ware

Member:daly5
Title:Super Zombie Juice Mega Bomb
Authors:MJA Ware
Info:CreateSpace (2011), Paperback, 208 pages

Super Zombie Juice Mega Bomb by MJA Ware

An enjoyable and funny book! I think this would appeal mostly to young teens, but it can still be fun for an older reader. ( )
  madamediotte | Mar 27, 2014 |
I actually really enjoyed this book, it was a pleasant surprise. It's very funny and one of those reads you don't mind passing around for others to read. ( )
  pandawnmonium | Mar 5, 2013 |
Nathan and Misty, friends since forever, run away together only to realize that they probably aren't going to make it on their own. They head back home in order to face the wrath of their parents and find that the entire town has been zombiefied. The military has blown up the bridges going into town and is going to vaporize everything with firebombs unless all the zombies are dead. Nathan and Misty rescue a super smart 9 year old named Kali and between the three of them, they set out to destroy the zombies thereby saving themselves. Told from Nathan's point of view, readers get a sense of his emotions and internal dialogue as he interacts with Misty and Kali. This book is aimed at middle school aged children. Zombies have been popular for awhile now and this book continues that trend but in a less scary and funnier way. Tweens and teens who think zombies are interesting or who are interested in science will enjoy this book. Highly Recommended. ( )
1 vote jjpionke | Dec 6, 2012 |
I Love this book, it's perfect for kids and adults and has all the humor that I need after a long day of work. I loved the images and of courses the zombies... I really recommend this book ( )
1 vote CarolinaS | Oct 9, 2012 |
This is a great book for kids and parents! I read the books before I let my daughter, who is 9 but reading at a 6th grade level, read them. I enjoyed reading this story so much I read it in one sitting. ( )
1 vote ChrissieB28 | Sep 28, 2012 |
How do i read this lol?
added by shreshth2222 | editIDK, Shreshth Awadhiya (Oct 31, 2012)

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

MJA Ware's book Super Zombie Juice Mega Bomb was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

MJA Ware is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,475,705 books! | Top bar: Always visible