Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Antony and Cleopatra
Is contained in
Was inspired by
Has as a study
Has as a student's study guide
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English (1)
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0743482859, Mass Market Paperback)Each edition includes:
· Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
· Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
· Scene-by-scene plot summaries
· A key to famous lines and phrases
· An introduction to reading Shakespeare's language
· An essay by a leading Shakespeare scholar providing a modern perspective on the play
· Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library's vast holdings of rare books
Essay by Cynthia Marshall
The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C., is home to the world's largest collection of Shakespeare's printed works, and a magnet for Shakespeare scholars from around the globe.
In addition to exhibitions open to the public throughout the year, the Folger offers a full calendar of performances and programs.
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:47:52 -0400)
Blending history and high drama, Antony and Cleopatra remains one of Shakespeare's finest achievements.
Three editions of this book were published by Audible.com.
An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.
An edition of this book was published by Yale University Press.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.