Hollywood Swinging by Chicki Brown

Age Recommended: Adult
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: 5

Review:

"Hollywood Swinging" by Chicki Brown was a good read. This was the sequel to 'Hot Fun in the Summertime' which was also a good read. I found the main characters very interesting and believable ....Shontae and Devin.....along with Phe, Devin's parents, Monica, Vaughn, Julius and a few others that will only have you keep turning the pages until the very end.

"Hollywood Swinging is the story of a newlywed couple who are trying to make a life for themselves in a new city." Will there be any problems? Yes, Yes and Yes! When you pick up this wonderful read be ready for all the glitz, glamour, romance, in-laws, two careers, mystery, drama, stalker and even suicide... that you can only imagine in Hollywood. I do not think you will be disappointed! Be ready for a interesting ending!

Ms. Brown writes well written dialogues with believable characters and that is why I enjoy all of her novels. With that being said...YES, I would recommend "Hollywood Swinging" as a excellent read. ( )
  arlenadean | Sep 30, 2012 |
I love it. I wrote it! ( )
  Chicki | Sep 9, 2011 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,392,431 books! | Top bar: Always visible