Then Again by Diane Keaton

Then Again

by Diane Keaton

English (29)  Finnish (1)  All (30)
I liked the small bit of star gossip without it being catty. Very classy lady. ( )
  gossamerchild88 | Mar 30, 2018 |
I have to admit to being disappointed with this book. I adore Diane Keaton and had such high hopes, but it left me a little lost. I think that was mostly because she kept switching between her own memories and her mother's journals. I lost count of the times I was unsure who's words I was listening to. All in all I'm sad to say, wouldn't recommend it. ( )
  jhullie | Mar 20, 2018 |
Loved it! Very sweet account of her life in her own words!
  faithp | Apr 20, 2017 |
Underwhelmed. There's not enough dish to be a celebrity memoir and she's not an accomplished enough writer to make the parts about her mother that compelling. ( )
  laurenbufferd | Nov 14, 2016 |
This was a little hard to listen too. Confusing as she went from her Mom's writing to her view. It was interesting to learn some of the behind the scenes moments of Diane's life. She really is a down-to-earth person who doesn't think of herself as a celebrity. I've always liked her. ( )
  MHanover10 | Jul 10, 2016 |
I always say my life is this familiy, and that's the truth. Dorothy Deanne Keaton Hall
To my City of Women: Stephanie Heaton, Sandra Shadic, Lindsay Dwelley. Plus two men: David Ebershoff and Bill Clegg. They know why.
Mom loved adages, quotes, slogans.

The award-winning actress documents her rise from an everyday girl to an acclaimed performer while exploring her defining relationship with her mother and how their shared and separate dreams influenced their experiences.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,548,643 books! | Top bar: Always visible