Traitor Blade - Book One by Richard Crawford

Traitor Blade - Book One

by Richard Crawford

711,646,737 (2.75)None

I am not sure how this story got onto my iPad, but the initial write-up and the desire to read a fantasy was something that intrigued me.

But then I read the book. At the present it is free, and I hope for future readers it remains so. This is not a full story. Full stories are blessed with a beginning, a middle and an end.

Here we have a beginning. And then you want me to tell you that there is at least a middle...

But I can't do that. There are way too many pages that still only sets us up for a middle. There are way to many extraneous things happening, the laying down of additional plot lines that take many pages.

And then who are our heroes? Why should we like any of them?

It appears the next book is free as well. I may one day pick that up just to see if it gets better. Some things are good, but too much is disappointing when I look at how much time it took to read to get where the author ended it. Even should their be redemption in book 2, or even a good conclusion should I buy book 3, this will never be a reread. ( )
  DWWilkin | Jan 23, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,534,234 books! | Top bar: Always visible