Pretty Girls by Garret Freymann-Weyr

Pretty Girls

by Garret Freymann-Weyr

This is a light read that leans heavily (though not completely) into the Chick Lit genre. It tells the story of three very different girls who are all friends with each other and go to college. It's a classic "tight group of friends drifts apart but ultimately comes back together" story. The closing paragraph is what stuck with me after reading this book; it was so bittersweet. In all, it's a decent read that I would suggest for girls in their late teens. ( )
  Borrows-N-Wants | Dec 31, 2015 |
At first, I couldn't tell UNC students Alex, Caroline and Penelope apart; later, I could but didn't care. They're all involved in some way with Edward, who is seeing pretty but dim Susan, who has family issues... it's all depressing and joyless. ( )
  ennie | Nov 2, 2010 |

Garret Freymann-Weyr is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,189,267 books! | Top bar: Always visible