Tre Pound (1) by Jordan Belcher

113,689,591 (3)None
Recently added byOOSABookClub

No tags.

Thin Ice

Levour ‘Tre Pound’ King, a local thug, is on trial for the murder of a well-known drug dealer. While he awaits the verdict, he continues to wreak havoc on those he comes in contact with. Camille, Tre’s 15-year-old cousin, hates the fact that it’s hard keeping a boyfriend once they learn Tre is family. Is Tre guilty or not guilty of murder? Will Tre make it out alive on the mean streets of Kansas City, Missouri, or will he spend the rest of his life behind bars?

After reading the synopsis, I was very excited to read this selection. The book started off with a bang, but there were some parts of this book where my attention waned for a bit. I had questions about Tre and Camille’s relationship. I know they were cousins but it seemed to be an underlying story between those two.

Overall, Jordan Belcher’s “Tre Pound” was an ok read for me, but I definitely wouldn’t mind reading another selection from this author.

Reviewed by: Orsayor ( )
  OOSABookClub | Sep 11, 2011 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,755,926 books! | Top bar: Always visible